FAST, SMOOTH AND STABLE
Exceptional glide from a hull based on the world champion All Star design.
The added rail volume provides a unique balance and floatation
to carry gear and supplies.
The board pops up nicely on downwind runs, providing great glide.
Suited for all skill levels that want the fastest glide to paddle distances quickly with comfortable stability and the option to carry gear along the journey.
12’6” X 31” TOURING
Length: 12’6” / 381 cm
Width: 31” / 79 cm
This is the most stable and widest design for heavier riders up to 110 kg.
• Pine Tek
• Lite Tech
14’0” X 30” TOURING
Length: 14’0” / 427 cm
Width: 30” / 76 cm
This board has the longest length with the fastest glide and best tracking for riders up to 120 kg.
• Pine Tek
DEEP CENTER CHANNEL
• Creates a flatter center rocker for extended glide & propels the water from nose to tail creating lift and speed.
• Narrower and straighter channel improves tracking and delivers a smoother glide.
NEW 2IN1 SHOULDER CARRY STRAP
& PADDLE HOLDER
• NEW velcro loop to attach your paddle.
• Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder and free up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
• When not in use, the bungee sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
(Available on Pine Tek and Starshot models)
LOW NOSE ROCKER
Extends the waterline for a smoother and faster glide,
optimised for flat-water cruising.
WIDE TAIL AND NOSE
Provides an entirely smooth and balanced trim for efficient paddling over distance. You can step back for a snap turn or count on the nose area for added stability in chop.
SLIGHT TRAY WITH RECESSED DECK PAD
• Slight tray helps wedge feet further out to the rail to hold a wider stance for additional support.
• Recessed deck pad lowers centre of gravity for
improved stability and comfort.
SCRATCH RESISTANT RAIL
ON PINE TEK CONSTRUCTION
• Uni-directional flax fibre wraps the entire rails for stiffness and improved hull strength against total breakage.
• Flax, a natural fibre sourced from Europe, as outperformed certain carbon fibres in stiffness and strength.
• Flax reduces 90% energy consumption used to produce
it compared to fibre glass.
THE BOXY RAILS
With more vertical apex optimizes the full outline width of the board for greater stability and reduces rolling.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
• On nose and tail for storing gear and supplies so you can stay out on the water for longer.
• Essential for expedition and long distance paddles
• On the nose to attach accessories like a GoPro, phone holder,
compass or GPS
• STAR Mount supplied with every board to attach further accessories.
FIN SET UP
• Single centre fin positioned far back to the tail for straight line tracking.
• Supplied with Dol-fin 22″ for enhanced tracking and added stability.
Full Australian Pine Deck
• Full Australian pine wood on the entire deck for extra impact resistance, rigidity and improved overall hull integrity.
• Natural uni-directional flax fiber wraps the entire rails for maximum hull strength against total breakage.
• Extra Reinforcements are placed around the inserts.
LIGHT, STRONG, AFFORDABLE
• Extra rigidity with introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail / nose reinforcements.
• Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity in the most critical area.
• All inserts have added high density foam reinforcements.
All our NEW SOLID boards are ordered in once deposits have been placed in store or full payment has been received.
THERE IS NO DELIVERY ON SOLID BOARDS COLLECTION ONLY
We do our best to keep stock levels correct but in the case of an item being sold out we will refund you.