ENDURO Arma Carbon Range
- The well balanced all round blade received the new double concave that helped make the bolt such a great paddle.
- The Enduro is more direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to a smoother waterflow around the blade.
- The Low aspect design makes it easy to lift out of the water with each stroke and it is also great to lean on while wave riding.
- 2015/2013 ISA World Champion Sean Poynter’s favorite choice for wave riding on Tour.
– Core foamed with recycled plastic bottles Armacell material.
– 200g biaxial carbon for lightweight.
– Biaxial 45-degree glass fabric used to increase durability.
– ABS rail insert along the entire edge of the blade for added durability.
– Extended reinforcement on the blade nech for greater strength.
The Enduro blade is a great allround shape chosen by many top SUP-surfers. It's also good for cruising, touring and racing with fantastic stability through the water.
Please Select correct paddle when ordering you will be sent paddle selected.