Gift Voucher - 6 Hour Adult BSUPA Ready to TOUR Course
Gift Vocuher - BSUPA Ready to TOUR Course
Our BSUPA Ready to Tour Course is run on selected dates at Keyhaven Quay.
The Ready 2 Tour course is to introduce people to the enjoyment of touring and exploring but offer more than an experience as a next step after completing the Ready to Ride Course.
Having completed this course students should feel that they are ready to plan their own adventures and have new skills to improve their time on the water.
The course is ‘skill and knowledge focussed’ aiming to give students a safe way of getting more time on the water.
By the end of this course paddlers should be able to:
Understand the different locations to paddle and their restrictions,
Have knowledge of different touring disciplines and how to get involved
Be able to select the best touring equipment for themselves
Can demonstrate an improved efficient paddle stroke
Can use a variety of strokes to maintain tracking and maneuverability on the water.
Can navigate obsticales and third parties afloat taking into account, flow, weather and any other elements.
Have knowledge of how to plan a trip taking into account weather, flow, tide, access, 3rd parties, exit options,
Have understanding of personal gear you might take with you when touring.
Have planned completed and experienced a tour.
Upon the completing the 6 hour course to a satisfactory level you will receive the nationally recognised BSUPA Ready to Tour Card.
If however you don't complete the session or you feel you need further training or help we can do this in our Improvers lessons or 1 - 1 training.
Your voucher includes board hire, buoyancy aid, wetsuit and 6 hour tuition from one of our qualified instructors.
Once your gift has been given to the recipient they will need to pre book in the following ways:
Online, Email or by phone Phone.
Details of how to book are on the gift voucher.
Please make sure all details are filled out correctly.
All Gift Vouchers are sent Royal Mail 1st Class.
They are valid for 1 year from purchase.
All Gift Vouchers are Non Refundable.
Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
- You can use your New Forest Paddle Sport Company Gift Voucher to book on water activities online at www.thenewforestpaddlesportcompany.co.uk or for retail sales in person as full or part payment on your purchase.
- If your booking or purchase exceeds the value of the Gift Voucher, you can pay the remaining balance using a credit or debit card via invoice or in person.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Your Gift Voucher is valid for 12 months
- Treat your Gift Voucher like cash. If it gets lost, stolen, or damaged, we are unfortunately unable to replace it.