RSPro Standard Clear Rail Tape
Premium SUP rail savers that will last longer than your board.
THE ORIGINAL AND REAL RSPRO™️ RAIL SAVER
- Protect your board rail, and don't worry about hitting it with your paddle. Just enjoy!.
- Keep your board new and safe. Higher board reselling value.
- No visual impact due to trasparent material. Perfect for new boards.
- High impact and abrasion resistance with minimum weight.
- Optimized size for any board and paddler.
- Super-easy installation.
- Won't yellow over time. Will last longer than your board.
- Zero drag
- Design&manufacturing in Barcelona.
- Clear, translucid, with RSPro logo at the side in silver color for a perfect match to any board colors.
- 2 strips x 191cm(6’3″) x 6,3cm(2″1/2) semi-rigid 380 micron PVC lenticular pattern surface for high impact and abrasion resistance with the minimum weight. The lenticular patterns surface also facilitates adaptation to difficult areas and easy installation.
- UV resistant and perfectly crystaline adhesive.
All items are to be returned as per our standard policy below.
All items will be refunded in full once they have been received minus any postage costs.
Please note: all paddleboards (inflatable and composite) removed from their packaging and then repacked prior to their return will be subject to a 10% restocking charge that will be deducted from any refund.
I want to return something?
Simply return the item(s) to us undamaged, unused and in its original packaging within 30 days of purchase.
Please enclose a copy of your invoice along with a note detailing the reason for the return.
The item(s) is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own peace of mind, we recommend that you send the package using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
Once your return has been delivered to us, please allow up to 5 days for your order to be refunded or exchanged.
Please allow up to 5 working days for your refund to be processed by your payment provider.
Our returns address for postable items is:
The New Forest Paddle Sport Co
Flat 6 Greenlea
53 - 55 Keyhaven Road
Milford on Sea
For non postable items please contact us to arrange a time to meet at Keyhaven Quay.
Warranty claim - If you think your item is faulty and you would like to return it, please get in touch with us to start a warranty claim. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01590 645270
Click & Collect Available
Free Mainland UK Delivery on orders over £25.
£3.95 delivery charge on orders under £24.99