THE FRIENDLY FUN BOARD THAT MAKES ANY PADDLER FEEL PRO
The perfect introductory board for first time paddlers
who want to paddle fast and stay dry.
A progressive, versatile shape sporting a big bottom concave and boxy rails for
unmatched stability, speed and glide potential.
The size ranges from length 12’0” to 9’4”
accommodates all rider weights and abilities.
The bigger sizes offer the most stability from the wider outline, while the shorter narrower boards are suited for
lighter riders offering greater tracking and maneuverability.
It’s one of the best SUP experiences you can have on flat water
or with light wind chop.
10’8” X 31” GO
Length: 10’8” / 325 cm
Width: 31” / 79 cm
This board has quicker turning and is easier to move around. A fast, nimble and effortless glide. Another jewel for riders new to SUP or those who look for a real upgrade. For riders up to 100 kg.
• Starshot Tikhine
• Lite Tech
• Starlite Windsurf
11’2” X 32” GO
Length: 11’2″ / 340 cm
Width: 32″ / 81 cm
This is a truly amazing board. The glide matches that of a narrower board and its stability is tremendous due to the concave hull and boxy rails. This is the board if you are getting your first SUP board.
• Lite Tech
12’0” X 34” GO
Length: 12’0” / 366 cm
Width: 34” / 86 cm
This board delivers performance with ease. It is the most stable shape in the range. The width makes it ideal for beginners and heavier riders to get used to paddling without getting wet.
NEW 2IN1 SHOULDER CARRY STRAP
& PADDLE HOLDER
• NEW velcro loop to attach your paddle.
• Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder and free up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
• When not in use, the bungee sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
(Available only on Tikhine models)
DEEP CENTER CHANNEL
Creates a flatter middle rocker for the most efficient and long-lasting glide, similar to our award winning All Star race boards.
BOTTOM SIDE PLANE
• Creating a stable platform for unmatched balance.
Its really the catamaran concept with volume further out
from the middle enhancing stability.
• Larger sizes are perfect for yoga and fitness.
WIDE TAIL AND NOSE
Provides an entirely smooth and balanced trim for efficient paddling over distance. You can step back for a snap turn or count on the nose area for added stability in chop.
FLAT STANDING AREA
For extra comfort when paddling and doing yoga.
MATCHING TIKHINE PADDLE
Get the complete Tikhine set with the matching Tikhine paddles.
Coming in the Tiki Tech paddle construction.
THE BOXY RAILS
Increases stability of the board and limits water flowing onto the deck, keeping feet and gear dry, essential in cooler climates.
FAR BACK FIN BOX POSITION
improves tracking and reduces the amount of times you have to switch the paddle from side to side when paddling.
The further back the fin sits in the box , the more directional stable the board will become.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
On the nose for storing your gear.
(Available only on Tikhine, ASAP and Lite Tech models)
On the nose to attach accessories like a GoPro, phone holder, compass or GPS.
(Available only on Tikhine models)
WINDSURFABLE – DURABLE
• Scratch proof Parabolic Carbon Innegra rail.
• 3 x Glass T-stringers from the mid point forwards significantly increases strength against total breakage.
• A combination of different fiberglass densities wrap the entire hull for strength and durability.
• Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistant and rigidity.
• Windsurf inserts for connecting your mast track.
ART YOU CAN RIDE
• Comes with 2 x beautiful Tikhine design options,
designed by Sonni Honscheid.
• Shoulder carry strap makes it easy and lighter to carry, bungee tie downs nose and tail to transport gear.
• Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistance
• Multiple layers of high-graded fiber glass.
• Comes with protective rail saver tape to minimizes paddle scratches.
AS STRONG AS POSSIBLE
• Impact resistant high-density EVA wrapping the whole rail from nose to tail.
• Multiple layers of high-grade fiberglass are wetted out in epoxy resin wrapping the hull.
• Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity.
LIGHT, STRONG, AFFORDABLE
• Extra rigidity with introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail / nose reinforcements.
• Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity in the most critical area.
• All inserts have added high density foam reinforcements.
GO 10'8 AVAILABLE TO DEMO
All our NEW SOLID boards are ordered in once deposits have been placed in store or full payment has been received.
THERE IS NO DELIVERY ON SOLID BOARDS COLLECTION ONLY
We do our best to keep stock levels correct but in the case of an item being sold out we will refund you.