THE FASTEST GOT EVEN FASTER
The Sprint is not just our fastest race paddle board; it has won more races in the last 3+ years than any other board in the industry.
2022 is a leap year for the Sprint, we’ve completely redesigned the hull and have seen the highest performance increase to date.
INSTANT ACCELERATION, AMAZING TOP-END SPEED.
THE OUTLINE SHAPE
The new outline shape is narrower in the nose, giving you faster acceleration and a longer-lasting glide with every stroke. The narrow nose makes it very responsive for you to steer and track the board and so is designed for flat water only.
WIDER BUT FASTER
Due to the narrower nose outline and round bottom shape, the 2022 widths are wider than 2021. It is recommended to go wider, so if you used to ride a 2021 14’0” x 19.75” you will now ride the 2022 14’0” x 20.75” model.
Despite the outline width being wider than the comparable 2021 model, it is faster overall due to the sharp slicing nose.
NEW WIDE MIDSECTION
The wider midsection through to the tail gives stability and helps control the nose tracking during sprint starts and turbulent waters.
NEW THIN SLICING NOSE
• Optimised for speed in flatwater.
• Less drag, better efficiency.
• Tall profile also allows for great performance in small bumps.
NEW CURVED RAILS
The rails are angled inwards, with a low apex for buoyancy and float, while the top of the rail is angled inwards to prevent water resistance. The inward rail results in the waterline of the board feeling a narrower surface, reducing friction for a faster longer lasting glide
DUG OUT RAILS
Shaped for maximum stability, comfort and helps with balance in choppy conditions.
NEW ROUND HULL DESIGN
• Our fastest and most efficient hull design ever.
• Unique round rail low apex design creates a fast and smooth ride with minimal resistance.
The closed tail restricts water from flooding the tray when buoy turning and surfing, resulting in quicker acceleration and speed out of turns.
SUPER EFFICIENT DRAINAGE
4 drainage holes help flush water out of the standing area as quickly as possible.
DRAIN COVERS FOR FASTER RELEASE
Aftermarket stick on drain covers create suction to remove water faster and have a streamlined water release when paddling.
ⓘ We recommend using the drain covers to match the given rider weight.
MULTIPLE HANDLE POSITIONS
Allows you to customise the handle placement for beach starts.
* We use screw M6x25 and washer STL 6.4×1.7
FIN SET UP
Race Ultra 2.0 Fin supplied with all sizes for more direct tracking and stability.
NEW SELF-VENTILATING VALVE
A self-ventilating air valve is available on the board. This valve is self-ventilating so, it should not be touched or removed – otherwise, you are at risk of damaging the valve system.
LIGHTEST WEIGHT, DURABILITY, FLEX CONTROL
• Lightest and strongest race board construction is up to 500g lighter.
• Super light-weight biaxial carbon is laminated over the standing area and full bottom.
• While the stronger 150g Biaxial carbon wraps the nose and rail and the best strength ratio and efficient flex.
• High-density PVC is used in the standing area and full bottom maximizing strength and long-term durability.
GREAT STRENGTH, COMPETITIVE WEIGHT, VALUE OFFERING
• Australian Pine reinforcement is used on the full length of the standing area for extra impact strength against dents.
• New UD Carbon-reinforced standing area provides extra durability and stiffness at the greatest impact zone.
• UD Carbon reinforcements cover the rail, increasing the strength longitudinally and offer faster recoil.
All our NEW SOLID boards are ordered in once deposits have been placed in store or full payment has been received.
THERE IS NO DELIVERY ON SOLID BOARDS COLLECTION ONLY
We do our best to keep stock levels correct but in the case of an item being sold out we will refund you.